Saturday, November 28, 2009

What concealer should i start using that wont cause break outs?

I already ask question but some of them were not suggestions of what i can buy. I already use Matte Mousse foundation by Maybelline and it sucks. It causes alot of break outs. I need to know whats the best foundation or atleast good enough. I only use it when i go out. The last time i used the mousse it made me break out so help me!What concealer should i start using that wont cause break outs?
You need to use oil free foundation. I had this problem in highschool, and I switched and switched and switched foundations. I know if you use oil free it wont be ';as'; bad. You have sensitive skin though so I know you aren't asking for this but it will help. Prior to putting on your make up you probably wash your face, and if you dont you should, you probably use warm water....Your pores open to heat, and close to cold, so if you are using warm water your pores are open and they will absorb anything that goes on your face. So after you wash your face with the warm water which will open them to get the dirt out, I use to get an ice cube afterwards and put it all over my face, It was cold so it stung a little but you can see how smaller your pores are after wards. Put on your oil free base and not to heavy either. Then when you get home from school, or where ever you wear it, wash it off, then use one of those astringents to remove all the make up you missed while cleaning your face. We all wish we had natuarally blessed skin that you could put on make up and no blemishes would come from it, but we dont. You just have to take care of your skin the best you can if you dont want pimples. YOu have to do those extra things to make your skin look good. Because there is no make up out there that wont clog pores. You just have to get oil free to clog it less. I hope I helped you a little.What concealer should i start using that wont cause break outs?
If the label says it's oil based I wouldn't recommend it.


Neutrogena has good concealers, but my dermatologyst said Clinique is the best you can buy for your skin.
Both can.
try Covergirl
try the essence ';forget it!'; 3in1 concealer
You should try using Maybelline's new Minerals concealer or using Neutrogena's. I have acne as well and Maybelline Minerals concealer works great on my face.
Bare Minerals, or Sheer Cover. They both don't clog pores.
I have very sensitive skin and am prone to breakouts. I use Clinique Super Fit foundation and cliniques airbrush concealer, its really light and oil free. I have been using clinique foundation for years and its the only product that matches my skin perfectly and doesnt make my skin look dry and flaky or break out. Give it a try! Also make sure you wash off your make up before you go to sleep every night. When sleeping your face produces oil and leaving make up on at night causes pores to clog! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan