Saturday, November 28, 2009

What foundation/concealer should I use to cover my pimples but heals them at the same time?

I have darker skin and im 13. Ive never used a foundation before because i hear its bad for your skin. But im tired of being the only one of my friends with lots of pimples. Please help!! Oh and id like not to spend too much.What foundation/concealer should I use to cover my pimples but heals them at the same time?
my sister uses Toothpaste to get rid of zits





maybe u can try 2What foundation/concealer should I use to cover my pimples but heals them at the same time?
Almay is designed to help clear blemishes and give you great coverage.
I usually end up beginning low end and sampling a few different ones. Do what fits your situation and I bet your gut will be right.
ok first of all DONT PICK OR SQUEEZE YOUR SPOTS.





i should know, i have the scars to show for it. im fourteen and ive had spots for years and ive finally got rid of them. ive been to the doctors lots of times and the tablets worked but thats about it. over the counter things dont always work adn the only way to find out is by wasting your money.





mine have finally cleared thanks to 101e.


its a herbal product that cleans your pores and basically just gets rid of spots. if your from america use quickacneremedy.com


or if your from england try springherb.co.uk ( its cheaper than the english version of quickacneremedy)





it takes about a month to kick in and i might get a tiny bit worse at first but be generous with it and put quite alot on cuz when i didnt at first i just got loads but when i let my mum do it it started to clear up.








inw you wanted foundation/concealer advice but as you didnt want to use it cuz u hear its bad for skin i'd advise this. its almost guaranteed to work as you can get your money back.





its worth researching about it anyway.





sorry for all the writing lol, Clo x
Try Bare Minerals spf 15 Matte foundation. It comes in a light powder that feels like you're hardly wearing it, but covers up redness. You don't even look like you're wearing a foundation!


It has natural minerals that rejuvenate your skills cells, whisking away dirt and oil.


I've tried so many different foundations, and this one keeps my skin from looking oily or red, and it looks natural and actually HEALS blemishes! Available at Sephora or Macy's. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan